What makes The Weather Company unique?
The Weather Company is the only Marketing Platform Partner that leverages proprietary weather data to dynamically serve locally relevant, weather-related promoted tweets.
More about marketing solution:
- WeatherFX has built into Twitter’s Ads API to offer advertisers the ability to weather trigger their promoted tweets and promoted accounts.
- This targeting tactic allows advertisers to increase their weather relevancy and only run promoted tweets and promoted accounts when the mix of conditions within the applied trigger occur.
- Advertisers are able to use the same weather triggers activated across their Weather media, as a targeting layer applied to promoted tweets and promoted accounts.
- Activation is extremely turnkey, as advertisers only need to authorize the WeatherFX app from their own Twitter account (completed via a link generated by WeatherFX and sent to the advertiser with instructions) to get started, no direct access is required.
- Gender targeting
- Granular OS, device Interest targeting
- Keyword targeting - negative keyword match and disable negative sentiment filtering
- Keyword Targeting in Timelines
- Promoted accounts in timeline
- WeatherFX’s weather trigger targeting
Service type: Managed service
Fee structure: Minimum spend plus percentage of media spend
Headquarters: Atlanta, GA
- New York, NY
- Chicago, IL
- Detroit, MI
- San Francisco, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
Content courtesy of The Weather Company, all rights reserved.